If I was down to my last dollar of my marketing budget I’d spend it on PR!
Content creation is a key component of any form of instant digital communications and rightly inquisitive citizens.
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
What our clients experience
Our clients benefit from media coverage in print, online, radio and television media as well as across the digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- How can you use FB live? Facebook Live Video allows you to stream video live on your Facebook account and alerts you when someone you follow is broadcasting. Live Video Read More...Read More »
- Videos increased from 15 seconds to 60 seconds. You can shoot video directly from the Instagram app or use your photo library. Features allow you to add filters, turn off Read More...Read More »
- 81% of Pinterest users are women. Average age of Facebook users is 40. Average age of YouTube users is 38. Male/Female user ratio %: Linkedln 54/46. Google + 45/55. Twitter Read More...Read More »
- The 10th edition of The Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (Deloitte Global) Digital Democracy Survey report shows: It is generally the millennial generation that is setting new benchmarks for how much media Read More...Read More »
- Five Points to know Facebook Live Video allows you to stream video live on your Facebook account and alerts you when someone you follow is broadcasting. If you find Facebook Read More...Read More »
- Alphabet Inc Google is using its Android mobile operating system and algorithmic smarts to predict users’ wants and needs. The latest example: a new Maps app feature called Driving Mode Read More...Read More »
- Google Mobile-Friendly Algorithm Launch Date 21 April Google, via the Webmaster Central blog, announced that it will be prioritising mobile-friendly websites. This is likely to have as much of an impact Read More...Read More »
Established in 1987, Sha-Izwe/Charles Smith & Associates continue to successfully forge ahead in the media relations and digital marketing industry. Why? Because we are passionate about reputation, positioning and are committed to a long-term journey with our clients.